Posted by Bulmer on

I have successfully created one on my History site, and now trying to create one in the village test site (4430), under the page "Village". In the incredulet selecting the "Parent Items", I need to select the "Home" page as the keywords are from various pages. "Home" is not showing in the "Tree" list, unlike it does on the History site. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Mike

2: Re: Filtered Items List (response to 1)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

There's something a bit odd happening there, yes. It's showing Tree Item rather than Home in the picker popup, and then when you select it it doesn't show anything under Parent Items.

However it looks like it might work anyway, even though it's not behaving properly. If you set up the rest of the Filtered Item List as normal, does it work?

Thanks

Joe

3: Re: Filtered Items List (response to 2)
Posted by Bulmer on

Sorry Joe, that has not fixed the issue, quite strange, same on live site.

Thanks

Mike

4: Re: Filtered Items List (response to 3)
Posted by Joe Oldak on

Should be fixed now - some homepages were missing the "Home" title from the page in the database, so they didn't show up in the includelet config when selected. Now rectified.

Thanks

Joe

5: Re: Filtered Items List (response to 4)
Posted by Bulmer on

Thanks Joe, Home is now in the Parent List and I have added to the incredulate but it still is not picking up the keyword of Village, the incredulate is in the Mende item of Village. I can’t see any errors that have made.

Regards

Mike

6: Re: Filtered Items List (response to 5)
Posted by Bulmer on

Success!! I have solved it, needed ’children’ selected, not ‘keywords’. Thank you so much for your help as always.

cheers

Mike