Posted by Joe Oldak on

Fundamentally what happened is that I got a full time job and have been rather busy with that, and while this is fine for maintaining Voice and doing the Zoom calls and so on, it meant that I sort of forgot about some other things like removing the Modern theme!

I still very much recommend that you switch to the Fresh theme (or one of the others). I see you've tried it on the test site. Does it work OK?

I will soon send a final final warning to sites using Modern, and automatically switch them to Fresh if they don't do so themselves.

Thanks!

Joe

Posted by Bradley Kelly on

Don't worry, I understand. I do like the new template, but I'll ask if Sutton Mencap would like to manually switch it to the new template, especially as you plan to still have it automatically switched soon. 

Posted by Joe Oldak on

I would recommend doing so on your own terms at a time convenient to you/them, rather than waiting until I switch them all and find that it doesn't work as expected or happens at an inconvenient time!

It also means you can try the different theme settings and colour schemes to make sure you're all happy with it.

Thanks

Joe