page navigation from homepage to News directs to assets/ instead

Hi Joe
unless i am mistaken page Navigation from home page should work like;
home>next>next-page-in-navigation bar
in this case it happens to direct to assets instead and happens on both test and live sites, see screenshots
https://e-voice.org.uk:4430/non-profit-solutions-foundation/assets/

https://e-voice.org.uk/non-profit-solutions-foundation/assets/

i have tested by moving the next page inline which is the News page down in the list and this makes no difference
also when testing pagination from the donation page through contact us page it does not show [Next] to the last page inline which is currently set to contact us on the live site yet it skips the Events calendar whether logged in or not
even the blog and useful links page are being skipped, is this normal behaviour...??

i have tested on two [2] different browsers and firefox and vivaldi and it is the same on both

Hi,

I've fixed the next/previous includelet for use at the top level of a website so it includes Home correctly (AFAIK only ever previously used in sub folders). So it now works better on your site and doesn't accidentally link to assets.

However, includelets don't appear on application pages, they only work with content pages, so it won't link to the Events Calendar or other apps. These only link from the navigation bar, if enabled in the nav.

Thanks

Joe

(gives me something to do instead of watching Call the Midwife!)

as always a big thank you, yet does non seem enough just to say thank you...Wink

thank you for working on Christmas day, this i was non expecting...

quote "However, includelets don't appear on application pages, they only work with content pages, so it won't link to the Events Calendar or other apps. These only link from the navigation bar, if enabled in the nav." verbatim

is there any likelihood of a future revision to include the Events Calendar and other apps to the pagination navigation please...??

quote "(gives me something to do instead of watching Call the Midwife!)" verbatim

take this as a pun if you like...

you help us birth our creations on here, thereby would you be classed as a mid-husband...?? Foot in Mouth

ok i will now get my coat...lol

Includelets, on the other hand, do not display on application pages; rather, they are associated with content pages exclusively. As a result, it will not connect to the Events Calendar or any other applications. However, if the navigation bar is enabled, they will only connect from the navigation bar.