Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi all,

I will update the Voice test site with all sites/users/content from the live site this Friday, 15th December.

This means that any content you might have on the test site will be lost, as it'll be overwritten by the latest version of all live sites.

Posted by Joe Oldak on

I didn't get round to doing this last Friday, so I'm intending to do it this Friday, 22nd, in the evening.

Any content you might have on the test site will be lost, as it'll be overwritten by the latest version of all live sites.

Thanks!

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

The test site has now been updated from the live site.

Thanks

Joe

Posted by gods_child on

thank you Joe

i have been playing around on the test site and in part wish i started sooner

i do not know of any other web host that has the same, as this is a valuable tool to prevent us practicing or testing out on a live-site

i used to hand code for a business i worked for website around twelve [12] years ago and would be very rusty now, thus i comprehend what it is like non only coding yet also for hunting them pesky bugs down while looking at hundreds if non thousands of line of code and even one [1] spelling or grammatical or numerical etcetera errata can make the difference between make or break

i used to have to rely on third-party [3rd] programs to check and help clean CSS etcetera and they would non always be accurate