Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi all,

We had a good User Group chat this afternoon. Nice to see those who turned up, and feedback was positive!

See the Voice Users website for the date and time of the next meetings, and to get the Zoom link if you want to join in.

We'll keep the informal Question and Answer session format, though if there are things you'd really like us to demo then if you mention it beforehand that'd be great as then we can prepare. (either on the forums here, or by emailing admin@e-voice.org.uk)

Thanks!

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Quick reminder that there's a User Group Zoom Chat today at 10 O'clock (i.e., in about half an hour!)

The Zoom link can be found on the Voice Users website.

I'll demo how to create a photo gallery on a page using includelets, and can answer any questions you might have.

Thanks!

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

The next meeting is tomorrow (Wednesday 15th) at 2pm.

The Zoom link and details of all upcoming meetings can be found on the Voice Users website. (You'll need to log into get the link)

I'll demo using the Background Image includelet to put images/colour blocks behind content - I know we've done this before but it's a useful place to start!

I will also attempt to answer any questions you have about your site! :-)

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Next meeting is tomorrow (30th) at 10am. The Zoom link and details of all upcoming meetings can be found on the Voice Users website. (You'll need to log into get the link)

Please bring your questions! I don't have any demos lined up so I'm relying on you all for inspiration! :-)

The meeting after that will be on December 19th. There's a calendar on the Voice Users website which will list all upcoming meetings. You can subscribe to this if you have a calendar app on your computer, so you can always see them coming.

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the next User Group meeting is tomorrow, the 19th December, at midday.

The Zoom link etc are on the Voice Users website, as usual.

There's a bit of a plan to demonstrate Item List and Filtered Item List includelets, to create grids of links to pages on your site.

And of course any questions you have too!

Thanks

Joe

Posted by Joe Oldak on

Hi all,

We'll be holding the next Voice User Group Zoom chat on Tuesday 9th January at midday. All site administrators are welcome to attend and ask questions and I'll do my best to give answers, with demonstrations where appropriate!

There's no particular agenda, I'm happy to answer any Voice related questions. If you'd like me to demo particular features you're welcome to let me know in advance by emailing admin@e-voice.org.uk

For further details, and to get the Zoom link, head over to the Voice Users Website.

Note that tech support questions are best asked on these forumns, which is where you will get the fastest answers! Superhighways can also offer direct one-to-one support to any organisation based in London.

Thanks

Joe - Voice Admin