Kingston Environment News, our e-newsletter, shared with Kingston Environment Centre, gives you monthly updates, local green events coming up, and other news and information from TTK , Kingston Environment Centre, other local friends and the wider Transition and environmental world – and it seems to get bigger and better all the time.
You can sign up to receive the newsletter by monthly email and/or see past issues here. From May 2018 new data protection rules mean that you need to make sure you have subscribed or re-subscribed yourself to continue to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter.
In January 2016 we began taking turns at editing the newsletter with Kingston Environment Centre, with KEC sending out their editions about 4 times a year and TTK covering all the other months, sharing news and events and the new title, Kingston Environment News. In summer 2017 we started using the same new design and a shared mailing list, though editors retain some of their own priorities and regular items, and more recently TTK took on the main job of compiling and editing the news. In December 2019, we redesigned the template once more to make the newsletter more readable on mobile phones.
TTK's most recent news items are at the bottom of the list below.
- New resource from TTK Energy Group
- Great Green New Year Gathering report
- TTK "Show the Love"
- Kingston Council declares a Climate Emergency
- Kingston upon Thames residents invited to support a Climate Emergency Declaration
- “The Time is Now!” says TCC
- TTK EcoChallenge - how did we do?
- Review: The Sequel:
- TTK design competition
- TTK's new look
- "BURNED" - what next?
- TTK “Doing Stuff”?
- Discussion: “Should we all be vegan?”
- TTK's Stitch in Time returns...
- Climate Coaching Alliance is born
- Coronavirus update
- New from the Energy Group
- Green Economy event
- GreenZone 2021
- Mapping a circular economy