Where you can get help.
The information is for guidance only – costs (if applicable) are subject to change.
These lists are for services and are not recommendations.
The advice is that you ask ALL companies for their relevant checks/insurances if required etc.
- Newspaper Delivery to Stow Maries.
Latchingdon Post Office 741111, if you want to enquire.
- Shopping / prescriptions collected or want to talk to someone please phone or text
Click this link - Get Help
- Community Support List
Click this link - Get List
- Shopping and Meal Services
Click this link - Get Services
- Morrisons Doorstep Delivery - Morrisons Doorstep delivery service is available to vulnerable and elderly members of the community, unable to go shopping in-store.
Click this link - Get Morrisons Doorstep Delivery
- Emergency Helplines
Click this link - Get list of helplines
- Hot and cold meals
The Prince of Wales is in a position to provide hot and cold meals as well as basic food packs FREE OF CHARGE to anyone who is considered in a vulnerable position.
Click this link - Further Information
- Maldon District Council contact details for obtaining support during the COVID-19 pandemic
Click this link - Further information
- Asda now have a Volunteer Gift Card
Their volunteer Shopping card uses their Asda e-gift card technology. This provides volunteers who are shopping for clients, friends, family with funds for them to spend at Asda. This avoids the need to hand them cash or give them your card details.
Click this link - https://cards.asda.com/the-volunteer-shopping-card.
- Shops in Maldon
A list of Maldon shops and services with opening times / contact details. Some are offering delivery.
Click this link - List
- Essex Welfare Service
Essex County Council has set up a new service to help vulnerable people in our community who are staying at home and in need of support during the coronavirus period.
Click this link - https://essexwelfareservice.org.
- Maldon District Council has produced a booklet, click Coronavirus Support for Residents
- Free Book Drop Maldon District Council in partnership with the Salvation Army are pleased to be launching the Maldon District book drop. This free book drop is aimed at those individuals who are not able to access e-books or a physical copy that may be loaned from a library. To gauge demand we would like you to fill out this short form: http://ow.ly/BuA050zmrpQ
- Where to find support
Useful information on Maldon District Council's website with Contact details for obtaining support during the COVID-19 pandemic - https://www.maldon.gov.uk/homepage/7040/coronavirus_covid-19