Stondon Village Hall
Stondon Village Hall is large enough for the vast majority of events including shows, craft fairs, wedding receptions and parties for all ages from 5 to 90 years. It is in regular daily use by a number of organisations and is a key location for the Stondon Stompers (play group and under 5's)
We can offer..
The Village Hall is a substantial building off Hillside Road next to Stondon Lower School.
It is located at Hillside Road, Lower Stondon , Bedfordshire SG16 6LQ
Refurbished facilities include main hall, one meeting room, expanded reception area and extended toilet faculties.
The Village Hall facilities consists mainly of three separate rooms:
- Main hall with stage area (can seat 120 people)
- Jubilee Room for meetings
- Kitchen / bar area
The Hall is used extensively during the week but is frequently available at weekends for private functions.
Our weekly schedule for 2016/2017 is:
- Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons is Stondon Stompers Pre-school
- Wednesday afternoon is the Friendship Club, a social club for the elderly
- Monday early evening - Beavers followed by Cubs
- Tuesday early evening - Brownies
- Wednesday early evening - Rainbows followed some weeks by Scouts
- Thursday evening - Pilates, two classes aimed at differing ability groups
- Friday evening - no regular booking
On a monthly, evening rotation we also have:
- Wednesday evenings
If you want make a booking please contact us to discuss.....
For details of availability, viewing and hire arrangements contact:
The above information was accurate and based on information provided by a range of sources and at time of publication.