Coronavirus (Covid-19) information.
This section gives links to all levels of circulated official national government,
local authority and parish material related to the outbreak.
Click on the highlighted link(s) to visit these sites.
- National Government website – Regulations: updated daily
- National Government “chatbot” – WhatsAPP
- Defibrillators - Special Instructions for use during COVID-19 pandemic
- kindly provided by AJS First Aid Training Services.
- Voluntary Action Epping Forest –
(Support and Advice for local support organisations and groups)
- Essex Resilience Forum -
(COVID-19 Response Co-ordination Group; Police and Fire & Rescue Service)
- Active Essex and LDP team – occasional updates.
- Royal Mail Update.
- Sheering Residents volunteer support group.
Epping Forest District Council can also provide advice on their Helpline:
telephone 01992 564088 or click on