These courts are not supervised and not regularly cleaned.
Whilst all possible practical measures have been put in place users of these courts do so at their own choice and risk.
If you are using our tennis courts, please take all reasonable precautions to ensure your own safety and the safety of other players by following the guidelines below:
- If you or any of your party are showing symptoms of coronavirus DO NOT enter the courts. Return home and seek help. www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
- If you or any of your party have been in contact with someone with coronavirus, DO NOT enter the courts.
USING THE COURTS
- If the courts are busy come back later or wait well away from the courts and other people.
- Always maintain social distancing of 2 metres from people from outside your household.
- BRING hand sanitiser and use before entering the courts and whenever you touch communal surfaces.
- Do not attempt to adjust the nets. We will leave them at the correct height.
- If a ball from the other court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
- Avoid chasing stray balls onto the other court when in use.
- Only bring the minimum amount of equipment with you and remove all belongings when you leave.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment before and after use.
- Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as possible after leaving the courts.