As a responsible organised sporting group we follow the Government's COVID-19 regulations for formally organised outdoor sports.
From 29 March 2021, as part of the phased easing of lockdown restrictions, the Government has announced that formally organised sport will be able to recommence.
The procedures we have in place
- We maintain contact details of participating members.
- Gather at the begining of each session to remind ourselves of our obligations under the COVID-19 regulations and check that nobody is exhibiting any symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing at all times by following the 'poles apart rule' by keeping 2 walking pole distance from other members.
- Follow the 'rule of six', after completion of every session.
- Immediately alert the group if a member either experiences symptoms or is diagnosed as suffering from COVID-19 within the designated time period of being in contact with other members.