Let's Go Outside and Learn CIC Environment Clubs offering the Muddy Footprints Challenge Awards
Let's Go Outside and Learn provides fun after school opportunities for children who are interested in learning more about nature and the world around us. We use the concept of environmental stewardship to nurture environmentalists.
The Muddy Footprints Challenge has wide appeal to all ages and close links to the national curriculum making it an attractive concept for schools to take part in.
Our environment clubs are managed by qualified staff who have extensive experience in education and outdoor learning.
We aim to ensure that our sessions are both informative and fun.
We tailor all of the sessions to meet the needs of the participants.
Sessions include innovative games, storytime, treasure hunts craft activities and much more.
All of our sessions can be adapted for a range of ages and abilities including family learning and children with additional learning needs.
Contact us if you would like to know more about our work with schools and families.
- Calling all Nature Buddies
- Nature Buddy video
- Nature Buddies Award
- New funding
- Young Carers Update
- Stroll, Chat and a cuppa in Hounslow Parks
- Get involved
- Come for a stroll
- Visit parks
- Keeping you informed
- Celebration event 5th December 2016
- Dinosaur Garden at Turing House School
- Art auction
- Celebrating Green Spaces with EMAG
- Autumn programme 2018
- Young carers in Hounslow care about parks
- Gardening with the Green Gang
- Response from Mayor of London to the postcard from a young carer