We have over 25 successful years of helping people in Kingston, making a real difference to people’s lives.
Although we receive statutory funding from the Royal Borough of Kingston, the NHS and other grants from various sources including the Big Lottery Fund, we also rely on donations and our own fundraising.
Every supporter, every gift, and every donation makes a vital difference to the services we can provide. All contributions, of whatever size, are very much appreciated.
You can help us in many different ways:
- Donate online
- Participate in our fundraising events
- Arrange a fundraising event on our behalf
- Get your organisation or company involved
- Leave a gift in your will
- Become a member of our fundraising volunteer team
If you have any ideas or would like to learn more, please contact us on 020 8547 1552 or email us.