National Allotment Association guidelines on allotment usage during Covid 19 outbreak
Members should take the following precautionary measures :
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2-3 metres
- If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs.
See https://www.nsalg.org.uk/news/covid19-information/ for full advice