* All documents below are in Adobe Acrobat format. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader simply click the icon below and download it free of charge.
The 2020 - 21 audit
- Notice of Audit and Public Rights 2020 - 21
- Bank Reconciliation Audit Information 2020-21
- Explanation of Variances 2020-21
- Signed Audit Report (AGAR) for 2020-21 (3 sections)
- Notice of Closure of Audit 2020-21
The 2019 - 20 audit period has been completed and the relevant documents can be found below.
- Doddinghurst Parish Council Bank Reconciliation for Financial year ending 31st March 2020
- Explanation of Variances 2019-20
- Signed Audit Report (AGAR) for 2019-20 (6 pages)
- Notice of Closure of Audit 2019-20 (4 Pages)
The 2018 - 19 audit period has been completed and the relevant documents can be found below.
- Signed Audit Report (AGAR) for 2018-2019 (prior to External Auditors comments) Page 1, page 2-5, page 6
- Public notice of audit and the rights of the public 2018-2019 (please note the document is 3 pages long, so please scroll to the bottom).
- Notice of Completion of 2018-19 Audit
Fixed Assets Register
The current Fixed Assets register for Doddinghurst Parish Council is shown below. Please note: Parish Councils do not depreciate their asset values over time but keep their recorded value until disposed of or written off. The location of the assets has been redacted for security reasons.
- Doddinghurst Parish Council Fixed Assets Register 2021. (Unchanged from 2020)