Do you know?
Please note shop and equipment store services are not available for now. You will be advised when they are up and running.
1. Free woodchips - 50m from Twickenham gates on the right as you enter the allotment.
2. Free unrotted stable hay - opposite side of woodchip
3. Water - supply is turned off by the Council from September to March.
4. Shop - limited supplies can be purchased from the allotment shop. See separate tab for list and price.
5. Skip - this is hired once a year. Please note no green waste can be placed in the skip or any items brought in from outside the allotment (this is treated as illegal fly tipping ).
6. Tenants meetings - these are held quarterly giving plot holders the opportunity to air their views/make suggestions etc.
7. Socials - these are held a few times /year. Please bring along salads, desserts and drinks to compliment the association's offer of free bbq food.
8. The allotment is managed by a 5 strong volunteer based committee.
9. Volunteers - as the allotment is managed by volunteres we need you - plot holders to help us make this allotment a nice environment to enjoy. If you can spare an hour a month we would like to hear from you - please.
10. There is a letterbox on the door of the container to the left of the meeting room. Any queries/notes to the Committee can be posted there or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.