Want to live in Carey Gardens?

If you are thinking of living on Carey Gardens please be aware that we do not have any role in allocating properties either for council tenants or private leaseholder tenants. All council tenant allocations are done via Wandsworth borough council. Please visit the below site to fill out a housing application form. 


Private leaseholders tenants should speak to local estate agents and visit property websites for properties on Carey Gardens.


Bulk Waste

Need to get rid of bulk waste? If so please don't dump it on the estate. Wandsworth Council offers a collection service, and for a small fee, they will collect your items for you.

Please contact Waste Services on 020 8871 8558

or visit their website for further information.




Do you have a repair that is not the responsibility of the Co-op but don't know where to go?

Visit this website http://www.checkatrade.com/

They will help you find the right tradesmen for the job


Paying your Rent

Please call the office to discuss your rent account. Alternatively, check out Wandsworth Councils website for ways to pay.




Parking Permits

  • Any vehicle not displaying a valid permit whilst parked on the estate will be subject to a fixed penalty notice.
  • The permit is only valid on the estate/block named and must be clearly displayed on the front dashboard of the vehicle.
  • The permit covers housing estates only. It does not give permission to park on the public highway or areas covered by a Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ).
  • Vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas and must not block footpaths, garages, cause an obvious obstruction or park on grassed/communal areas.  Vehicles are permitted to park on bays outside ground floor properties.
  • Permits will become invalid in vehicles not covered by the appropriate road tax.
  • A Statutory off the Road Notification (SORN) is not recognized on estates covered by a PRS.
  • There is a replacement fee for lost or damaged permits. £18.55
  • Only one replacement permit will be issued within any 12 month period.
  • Tenants of leaseholders cannot apply for permits directly to the Council and should contact their landlord.


 Citizens Advice info