Current News and Information
I took my 3 yr old granddaughter from our house yesterday to play on the grass at the chapel on Melton Park. There was Dog Poo in the grass verge. As we got onto the grass by the chapel, there was a great pile of the stuff, obviously from a large dog. Most people pick up, I know as I have watched them. It appears some lazy inconsiderate individuals do not. If you are one of those and are reading this, do you not understand that ingesting dog faeces can cause blindness?
If I see you not picking up, you will be reported for consideration of prosecution, no exceptions.