Noticed a problem within the parish which needs attention? North Lincolnshire Council can be contacted direct to report and problems such as dog mess, highways, flytipping and environmental health issues. Residents can call the main switchboard on 01724 297000. A list of numbers for various departments is also listed below.

For any enquiries for matters not listed, or if you feel you have not had a satisfactory response when contacting NLC please contact the Parish Clerk who will be happy to assist.

NLC Forthcoming Meetings

NLC Forthcoming Roadworks 

Call Connect - Saturday Bus Timetable

Imagination Library

StreetSports - Presentation

StreetSports - Timetable

Community Wellbeing




Phone Number


Traffic and Parking problems

Enforcing speed limits

Traffic calming

01724 296685


Problems with dogs including fouling and stray animals

01724 297000


Recycling/Refuse Collection



Street cleaning

01724 297000


Planning Applications and Development Control

01724 297420


Problems with highway drainage, road gullies, manholes ONLY

(For other flooding matters contact Anglian Water 08457 145145 or Severn Trent 0800 7834444 or Floodline 0845 9881188)

01724 296686/7


Problems with roads and footpaths

Highway maintenance

Road signs

Maintenance of Verges


01724 296686/7


Faulty, damaged or missing streetlights

01724 298517


Pollution (noise, air quality, contaminated land)

01724 297619/20/22/33


Pest Control

01724 297626/7


Rights of way

01724 297391


Crime – Safer Neighbourhoods Partnership

(To report a crime call Humberside Police on 0845 60 60 222 (non emergency Number)

01724 275327


Trees causing obstruction on footpaths or roads

01724 297395