- Tomatoes, Aubergines and Peppers - Time to raise Greenhouse Crops
- Broccoli and Calagrese for late Summer
- Brussel Sprouts - need a long growing season to make productive plants
- Summer Cabbage- still time to grow these easy Brassicas.
- Red Cabbage
- Beetroot - sow direct or start in clusters in modules to plant out
- Onion Sets - normally planted in February and March. Heat treated sets can be planted in March and April
- Carrots - early varieties can be sow in March but may need cloche protection. Late varieties soe from April onwards