Here are some ideas for your plot this month:
- Surprisingly on sunny days there are still actions that can be taken in January.
- Fruit Canes can be planted, also Fruit bushes, Rhubarb and Seakale.
- Do not forget to harvest Brassicas and Parsnips
- Clean up your plot
- Clean out your Propagator and Greenhouse
- Cut back Hardy salad crops to encourage new growth
- Get on top of maintenance work before the warmer weather comes along
- Apply sulphate of Potsh around the base of fruit bushes
- Sow Broad Beans under cover later this month, Germination will be slow but will aid succcesion in crops