Stondon Parish Council buy Hall
Stondon Village Hall
Stondon Village Hall is large enough for the vast majority of events including shows, craft fairs, wedding receptions and parties for all ages from 5 to 90 years. It is in regular daily use by a number of organisations and is a key location for the Stondon Stompers (play group and under 5's)
We can offer..
The Village Hall is a substantial building off Hillside Road next to Stondon Lower School.
It is located at Hillside Road, Lower Stondon , Bedfordshire SG16 6LQ
Refurbished facilities include main hall, one meeting room, expanded reception area and extended toilet faculties.
The Village Hall facilities consists mainly of three separate rooms:
- Main hall with stage area (can seat 120 people)
- Jubilee Room for meetings
- Kitchen / bar area
The Hall is used extensively during the week but is frequently available at weekends for private functions.
Our weekly schedule for 2016/2017 is:
- Monday to Friday mornings and afternoons is Stondon Stompers Pre-school
- Wednesday afternoon is the Friendship Club, a social club for the elderly
- Monday early evening - Beavers followed by Cubs
- Tuesday early evening - Brownies
- Wednesday early evening - Rainbows followed some weeks by Scouts
- Thursday evening - Pilates, two classes aimed at differing ability groups
- Friday evening - no regular booking
On a monthly, evening rotation we also have:
- Wednesday evenings
If you want make a booking please contact us to discuss.....
For details of availability, viewing and hire arrangements contact:
The above information was accurate and based on information provided by a range of sources and at time of publication.