Stockhurst Close Residents Association (SCRA) is open to both leaseholders and tenants living in Stockhurst Close. The Residents Association meets approximately four times per year and our aim is to improve the environment in which we live and create a greater sense of community amongst neighbours. As an accredited Association, we can apply for Small Improvement Budget grants to help improve the appearance of the Close. We also host two social events each year – a Christmas drinks party and a summer lunch party.
Please browse the pages of this website for more details about living in Stockhurst Close, the work of SCRA and useful links to local community organisations.
Why join the Residents Association?
- Get to know your neighbours
- Attend SCRA meetings and have your say
- Receive the minutes of these meetings, even if you can't attend
- Help to improve the general maintenance of the Close
- Apply for Small Improvement Budget grants to initiate improvements
- Help to improve the gardens and planting
- Foster a community spirit and considerate behaviour
How do I join the Residents Association?
It's easy! Just attend one of our meetings and pay the £2 annual membership fee.
Email our Chair, Janet Tainton, for more details.