Posted by Deleted User on

The headings, i.e. the ones which we can enter, but ones for which we cannot change the font etc, are very faint.   Our chosen colour is pink/purple and it goes very well with our logo, but, for example, the information on the events calendar next to the dates is very difficult to see.   Please could you tell us a way of changing and darkening this text?  Thanks

Posted by Voice Admin on

I guess you're referring to these pages here?

I see what you mean - perhaps the Pink/Purple variant of the Playtime theme doesn't have high enough contrast between some links/headers and the background.

I could change this for the entire theme if you like. Make the links/headers a bit darker perhaps?

Thanks

Voice Admin

Posted by Rachel Verney on

We have also been concerned about the colour of these links as they are very difficult to read. We would welcome a change to the entire theme to a darker colour for the links/headings.

Posted by Voice Admin on

OK, I'll do this.

Are there any other colour variants that you're concerned about, or is it just pink/purple? I'll change them at the same time if so.

Thanks

Voice Admin

Yes please, if you could make the links/headers' contrast stronger for the entire theme that would be great.

Cheers, Sandy

I wondered if you were having any luck with making the links/headers darker - it would be really good if you could.  Thank you.

Posted by Voice Admin on

Not as yet, though it's on the list. You'll be the first to know, I assure you :-)

Voice Admin

Posted by Voice Admin on

I have changed the colour of links in the Purple Playtime theme - should be much more readable now!

(You might have to click 'reload' in your browser to see the change)

Thanks

Voice Admin

Thanks, brilliant.  The headings are much easier to read now.  Sorry that I have not sent this message before but I have been away.  Thanks again.  Sandy