Some of the main duties and responsibilities include:
- To attend Parish Council meetings.
- To take part in meetings and form sound judgements based on what is best for the community and then abide by majority decisions.
- To participate constructively in the government of the Parish Council.
- To participate fully in the formation and scrutiny of the Parish Council’s policies, budgets and strategies.
- To represent effectively the interests of the parish and deal with Parishioners’ enquiries, representations and complaints.
Please contact our Parish Clerk for further details.More Information »